Decadent Brownies made more Decadent.

I saw a picture of a brownie on Tastespotting and Foodgawker that was topped with white chocolate. Apparently the recipe was one of Dorie Greenspan’s. I decided to make brownies tonight using my own Decadent Brownie recipe and just add even more chocolate. I chopped up about 6 ounces of Callebaut milk Chocolate and added it to the batter and also glazed the brownies with a white chocolate ganache. They were a big hit with Moe and our neighbours.

1. Miette says:

I am not afraid to be more decadent 😉 ! Very scrumptious !!!Cheers,Miette

2. Double Decadence..what could be better for decadence lovers Ann?:)

3. -Tee- says:

I just found this blog, and the pics are great but am I missing something? Do you post any of the recipes?

4. Thanks Miette and Monique.Tee, there actually are quite a few recipes throughout. I went back and labeled posts with recipes. Just click on \”recipes\”. In some cases, rather than a true recipe I have just given a basic outline, because often it is something that I just \”winged\”. Please feel free to email me if a recipe isn\’t clear or if I didn\’t include one in the post.

5. dana says:

My mouth is watering.

6. -Tee- says:

Sweet! Thanks!

7. Now, that looks like a great brownie. I love white chocolate!

wow!the brownies look so yummy.WHat a good combination.:)

9. Cristina Pop says:

These looks delicious 😡 What a great combination of ingredients!