Greek Pizza

Greek Pizza topped with roasted potatoes .

It has probably been at least 4 years since I made one of these pizzas  for just Moe and I.  It is  Matt’s (my son) favourite pizza.   When he still lived at home,it was the pizza that he and his friends requested the most.   Now he makes it himself.
The pizza is topped with my pizza sauce, mozzarella and little roasted potato cubes that are seasoned with fresh garlic and lots of oregano and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
The dough for the crust was made on Wednesday.   I’ve mentioned before, often, that a dough left  to develop in the fridge  three or four days makes for a superior crust, both in flavour and texture.

1. Kathleen says:

This sounds like an amazing combination! I'm bookmarking it right now!

2. Memória says:

This pizza looks absolutely perfect. Wow.

3. si absolutely perfect, ciao stefania

4. mmm..adoro la pizza! la tua è super invitante!

5. cheap r4ds says:

So glorious!! It sounds very yummy recipe. Thanks for such mouth watering pictures.

6. Zurin says:

thanks for the tip!!! ill try that. tha pizza looks fantastic.

7. Kathleen, I hope you will give it a try. A little different than a traditional pizza.Memoria, thank you.Federica and Stefania. Thank you. I know that there is also an Italian version with potato.Thanks Cheap r4ds.You are welcome Zurin. Thank you.

Oh boy Ann…your crust looks absolutely amazing on this pizza…You know I already have a fondness for potato pizza, I must try this one…I know the boys would love it too!

9. What a gorgeous pizza, Ann. I'm off to make pizza dough to use sometime this week. I love the tip of refrigerating the dough for a day or two.

10. Maria says:

Wow, just perfect!

I had potato pizza at a restaurant once and hadn't tried it again until he made this for us the other week. I can see why he always requested it. Yum!

This is FABULOUS!!! I was just looking for a similar recipe this weekend, and here it is. Let me throw roses in your path as you walk!

13. Linda I did know that you liked potato pizza. This one is just another option.Lori, you can even leave the dough for 3 or 4 days. Thanks Maria.Dana, I'm surprised that Matt only made Greek Pizza for you recently. I know it is one of Stephen's favourites too.Thanks Katy. I hope you give it a try.Ann