Hot Fudge Sauce – Saturday Blog Showcase

Welcome to this weeks Saturday Blog Showcase.
Our 10th
I’m hosting again this week, filling in for my co-host Lori of All that Splatters.
If you would like to participate:
  1. Make a recipe  from a  fellow blogger’s website and share the recipe on your blog with a link back to the blog where you found the recipe.
  2. Add the Saturday Blog Showcase logo to your post.
  3. On Friday night or Saturday, link your post to Mr. Linky
 I needed something simple that I could make before leaving for work this morning.   I had been saving a recipe for a Hot Fudge Sauce that I found on  The Cookie Shop.  This sauce is very simple to  make and absolutely delicious.
I also made a White Chocolate version using Callebaut White Chocolate.   Both sauces were used in tonight’s dessert.
I took a  warm decadent brownie surrounded it with a  split banana , added a scoop of French Vanilla and a scoop of chocolate ice cream
and
drizzled the vanilla with the  Hot Fudge Sauce
and
the Chocolate with the White Chocolate sauce.

Looks wonderful Ann!Oh my could I eat that right now…i better go to bed!L~xo

2. It does look decadent!

3. Ann, Allie just raced to the kitchen to see if we have the makings! Thanks!xoxo Pattie

4. Pam says:

Well, talk about a dish of sin, this is it! How gorgeous it looks and sounds! I just bought some ice cream and bananas yesterday and now I know exactly what to sauce them with! YUM!!!

5. Foodiewife says:

Oooooooooh, white chocolate…that's my favorite. What a decadent dessert. So glad to participate in your Saturday showcase for my first time. Thanks for doing this!

6. Teresa says:

That sounds and looks amazing! I think I gained 5 pounds just reading about it! 🙂 Can't wait to try it!

7. Rettabug says:

Ann, this is positively sinful!! :)I'm sorry I couldn't participate this weekend. It was DH's 84th birthday & on top of that, I've been fighting a horrid cold. Next week, for sure, I'll be here for the Sat. Blog Showcase.fondly,Rett

Saving that fudge sauce recipe. Looks like a winner!!