Chocolate Walnut Fudge

Creamy and Smooth

To satisfy Moe’s sweet tooth I made Chocolate Walnut fudge. I made it just before I went to bed so he didn’t get to sample it until this morning. I used my traditional fudge recipe, adding a cup of semi sweet chocolate. After the fudge reached the soft ball stage, I left it to cool for 10 minutes before adding the chocolate and beating.

1. This looks so perfect and professional and I can smell the chocolate–honestly!!

Ann…Moe should kiss your feet twelve times per day…sheesh…I would if someone made me all that beautiful food!It is really a good thing I do not have that fudge before me…I would eat way too much of it!Gorgeous!

Gorgeous swirls! Oh my! All around just wonderful, I think.

4. So you\’re blaming the fudge on Moe\’s sweet tooth?? LOL Good for you! It does look beautiful and creamy – perfect fudge!

5. It looks like the fudge I see in beautiful little tourist shops in Vermont and Florida:) that people pay gadzilllions for:)So I just add chocolate to your reg. recipe? Great!

i recently just made fudge on my blog too! yours looks great!

7. Kelly says:

I agree with Susan, I can literally smell the chocolate!! Amazing! Walnuts & chocolate is one of my favorite combinations! For similar treats that combine nuts and chocolate, visit Dove Chocolate Discoveries’ webpage.

8. Your fudge looks incredible!

9. a quiet life says:

omg, i was just coming here to find your halibut posts and this grabbed me… i could park myself on this post for months, YUM YUM YUM! i was so exctied today, i have not been to the store in a month, found fresh halibut for 9.99 at costco and i know you will have loads of great recipes when i get around to cooking it~

Your recipes are to die for! Thanks for sharing.

11. are you replacing the white chocolate chips with the one cup semi sweet or doing both?