Butterflied Stuffed Rack of Pork

I roasted a rack of pork for dinner last week and another for last night’s dinner.  This time, leaving the bones in place, I butterflied and stuffed the rack.  Stuffing was just a simple bread, garlic and sage dressing.

The roast was presalted on Thursday and left to air dry overnight and Saturday before being stuffed and rubbed with garlic, black pepper and sage and roasted at 450°F.

1. Kathy Walker says:

Oh does this look wonderful. I so enjoy a rack of pork. I have never stuffed it…after seeing this, I must give it a try.

Oh yum Ann!Happy Mother's Day!L~xo

3. Peter M says:

That's a fine Sunday dinner…a hungry-man's meal fo sure!

I want that! Right now! Oh my goodness, this meal looks divine.

5. Barbara says:

Perfect. I've never stuffed a rack of pork. Now that I look at your delicious photos, I am wondering why?

6. Yummy! Looks good! I am making lamb here.

Looks delicious! May I ask why presalting and air drying? Thanks

8. Sara says:

This looks absolutely delicious. I wish it were my dinner tonight.

9. Rettabug says:

Oh my gosh, Ann, does this look good! I am in love with the clarity of your close-ups. Drool!I laughed out loud when I read \”just a simple bread, garlic and sage dressing\”. I've never made a garlic & sage dressing…I usually trust Pepperidge Farms to season it. LOL Seriously, I've done onions & celery & sage but never garlic. Must give that a try!You continue to widen my cooking horizons…and my hips! 🙂